ana 10e for sale(sold thanks)

Apache Labs radios ONLY, no other gear unless it comes with the radio.
Forum rules
Apache Labs radios ONLY. While it makes sense to provide this sub-forum for the convenience and benefit of the Apache Labs radio owner community, there is no desire to compete with the likes of qrz, qth, eham, etc. No other gear unless it comes with the radio, please. Listings for other than Apache Labs radios will be deleted. This forum takes no responsibility for bad transactions. Let the buyer and seller beware!
ve2ir

ana 10e for sale(sold thanks)

Postby ve2ir » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:29 pm

[b][/b]Hi, I have this anan 10e that I want to part with, include in the pakage the hercule consonle and the ribon connector 25 pins to plate for wire connections(perfect for connecting amplifier). In perfect working condition. I can send pictures if requested. I will wait for best offer. I am in Canada(Quebec) and will ship via mail(I can ship to US).

Thanks for looking
Donald ve2ir
819 879 7388
Last edited by ve2ir on Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
madmickt

Re: ana 10e for sale

Postby madmickt » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:27 pm

Hi Donald,
I am interested in your 10E. Can you telll me what is the difference between the 10 and the 10E. Is the 10E capable of pure signal. Would you ship to Australia. What is your price.
Regards
David Tomlinson
VK4OG
ve2ir

Re: ana 10e for sale

Postby ve2ir » Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:58 pm

madmickt wrote:Hi Donald,
I am interested in your 10E. Can you telll me what is the difference between the 10 and the 10E. Is the 10E capable of pure signal. Would you ship to Australia. What is your price.
Regards
David Tomlinson
VK4OG

Hi David, I am sorry but I don't know the diffierence between 10 and 10e but this net is the right place to ask. Also are you interested into the console !!! I am looking for 650us plus shipping for the the whole thing... I will try to send you pictures... thanks for looking...
Don
ve2ir

Return to “Apache Labs Radios: Buy/Sell/Trade”