Shipping Updates

The word from the top!
Forum rules
Only admin's and moderators can start a topic in this forum, but anyone can reply to an existing topic. Off topic replies will be deleted.
K1LSB

Re: Shipping Updates

Postby K1LSB » Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:54 pm

So just so I understand correctly, yours has shipped and will be here in something over a month?

The term "slow boat from China" takes on a whole new meaning! :shock:

Mark
ka1sdr

Postby ka1sdr » Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:23 pm

ordered it September 3rd 2022 and it was pickup today by dhl and estimated delivery of Tuesday 10/11/2022 that's not bad at all im happy
wn7t

Postby wn7t » Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:46 pm

Well, it’s now December. I don’t find any new shipping updates here.
Has anyone been invoiced yet for the balance for their 8000DLE MK2 500 W xcvr purchase?

Has anyone received notice of shipping for their 48 V AC/DC converter to support the 8000 DLE mark two?

I imagine it would be most efficient for Apache Labs to ship their power supply for the 8000 DLE mark two at the same time they ship the transceiver.
Best holiday wishes to everyone,
Paul WN7T.
w2ner

Postby w2ner » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:46 pm

wn7t wrote:Well, it’s now December. I don’t find any new shipping updates here.
Has anyone been invoiced yet for the balance for their 8000DLE MK2 500 W xcvr purchase?

Has anyone received notice of shipping for their 48 V AC/DC converter to support the 8000 DLE mark two?

I imagine it would be most efficient for Apache Labs to ship their power supply for the 8000 DLE mark two at the same time they ship the transceiver.
Paul WN7T.

I ordered mine Aug 26 and I have not heard one word, I'm getting a bit upset now. I have sent them emails to get a update on shipping of my order and all I hear is crickets!!
Kp4car

Postby Kp4car » Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:30 pm

They change the number of sold 8000 units for December.

Delivery Lot Qty Sold Qty available
December 2022 100 0
February 2023 0 50
April 2023 0 50
WR4N

Postby WR4N » Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:08 pm

wn7t wrote:Well, it’s now December. I don’t find any new shipping updates here.

Paul WN7T.

I ordered in October and received an email reply confirming that my 8000 was in the “December Delivery Lot.” (1) As of today, I don’t know of anyone who has received a final payment invoice - including myself. (2) With this being my 4th ANAN, I placed my order with the knowledge that deliveries virtually always run behind the initial estimate. In my mind, I thought: “I bet the first batch will be shipped in January or February.” (3) If it is shipped in December, that’s great. But for me, I’m okay with waiting until January or February. Certainly, I’d be thrilled to receive it in December!!! But I advise all potential ANAN buyers to be willing to receive an order well past the initial ETA. To do otherwise is to set unrealistic expectations. This is merely my personal opinion, based on personal experience and observations. (4) Whenever it arrives, I’ll dance the “I’M SOOOOO HAPPY DANCE!” Until then ... I’ll dream of operating the world’s only non-commercial 500 watt transceiver, the world’s only Amateur Transceiver with Pure Signal - unparalleled NR & NB, the world’s undisputed King of SDR, and the world’s only new 8000 that will be the centerpiece of my shack. :D (5) Simply put, before I placed my latest order, I settled the issue in my mind concerning my willingness to be patient. As always, I made my ANAN purchase with the knowledge that I can’t fathom operating anything other than an ANAN ... and that while I’d previously received inferior products from other manufacturers ahead of schedule, unsurpassed excellence was well worth the wait.

:o Oops, I went well beyond answering your question. Sometimes, ANAN rants and/or rambles seem to just type themselves ... as I’m overcome with the bliss of being an ANAN OPERATOR! 8-)
RADIO: ANAN 7000 DLE MK2 (Black Version) Thetis 2.8.11.
PC: HP Desktop - Intel Core i7 (10th Gen) - 16GB memory - 512GB SSD - Intel UHD Graphics 630 - WINDOWS 10 (100% Dedicated to ANAN)
PS: ASTRON 35 AMP (100% Dedicated to ANAN)

Best 73s,
WR4N - David
K1LSB

Postby K1LSB » Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:48 pm

WR4N wrote:.
(4) Whenever it arrives, I’ll dance the “I’M SOOOOO HAPPY DANCE!” Until then ... I’ll dream of operating the world’s only non-commercial 500 watt transceiver, the world’s only Amateur Transceiver with Pure Signal - unparalleled NR & NB, the world’s undisputed King of SDR, and the world’s only new 8000 that will be the centerpiece of my shack. :D (5) ... As always, I made my ANAN purchase with the knowledge that I can’t fathom operating anything other than an ANAN ... and that while I’d previously received inferior products from other manufacturers ahead of schedule, unsurpassed excellence was well worth the wait.

:o Oops, I went well beyond answering your question. Sometimes, ANAN rants and/or rambles seem to just type themselves ... as I’m overcome with the bliss of being an ANAN OPERATOR! 8-)

That was the most satisfyingly "I can relate to that!" post I've read all day, thanks!

Mark
wz3hmt

Postby wz3hmt » Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:24 am

When I placed my order on Sunday Dec 4 there were 80 sold with 20 available so I placed my order, and I also sent a message asking about estimated delivery in December. Then on Tuesday Dec 6 I received an email from support saying that new orders would be delivered late February. Nothing to do but wait, but not the right way to do business. Hopefully will see it in February but it doesn't leave you with a comfortable feeling.

Hank - wz3hmt
wn7t

Postby wn7t » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:46 am

Thank you for the replies!
I placed my order for the 8000DLE MK2 on October 1st, 2022. I am really looking forward to an integrated 500-Watt transceiver based on the Orion Mark II (or III) board. I received immediate acknowledgement from Apache Labs after placing my order. Since then, no further communications from them have been received. So what? Apache Labs will contact us when the appropriate time arrives. I am happy to patiently wait till it becomes available.
When I purchased my 7000DLE back in mid 2015, it finally arrived in December of that year. It has been an amazing radio over the years with nary a hitch and was well worth the wait. Upgrade to Procol 2 and Thetis? No problem! Upgrade to 7000DLE Mark2? Nah!
But a 500-Watt Ganymede mobile HF rig? Yeah baby! Bring it on.....

Best 73s,
Paul WN7T
WR4N

Postby WR4N » Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:34 pm

K1LSB wrote:
WR4N wrote:.
(4) Whenever it arrives, I’ll dance the “I’M SOOOOO HAPPY DANCE!” Until then ... I’ll dream of operating the world’s only non-commercial 500 watt transceiver, the world’s only Amateur Transceiver with Pure Signal - unparalleled NR & NB, the world’s undisputed King of SDR, and the world’s only new 8000 that will be the centerpiece of my shack. :D (5) ... As always, I made my ANAN purchase with the knowledge that I can’t fathom operating anything other than an ANAN ... and that while I’d previously received inferior products from other manufacturers ahead of schedule, unsurpassed excellence was well worth the wait.

That was the most satisfyingly "I can relate to that!" post I've read all day, thanks!

Mark

Mark, I aim to please! :lol:
PC: HP Desktop - Intel Core i7 (10th Gen) - 16GB memory - 512GB SSD - Intel UHD Graphics 630 - WINDOWS 10 (100% Dedicated to ANAN)

Best 73s,
WR4N - David
wz3hmt

Postby wz3hmt » Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:59 pm

wz3hmt wrote:When I placed my order on Sunday Dec 4 there were 80 sold with 20 available so I placed my order, and I also sent a message asking about estimated delivery in December. Then on Tuesday Dec 6 I received an email from support saying that new orders would be delivered late February. Nothing to do but wait, but not the right way to do business. Hopefully will see it in February but it doesn't leave you with a comfortable feeling.

Hank - wz3hmt

I just realized that the delivery schedule for February shows 0 of 50. I was told to expect my delivery in February. Order was placed before the last update of expected shipments on December 6th, so I am not really sure if I should really expect February.

Hank - wz3hmt
WR4N

Postby WR4N » Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:11 pm

DECEMBER ANAN 8000 SHIPPING UPDATE!!!

So, I have an order placed for the December Delivery Lot. Guess what just happened? Go ahead, guess!

Well, nothing has happened yet. :lol: However, curiosity compels me to ask if anyone has received a “MAKE YOUR FINAL PAYMENT” Notice? Or, has anyone heard any good rumors concerning delivery of the first batch? I’ll go one step further; has anyone heard any bizarre - crazy - surreal rumors concerning delivery of the first batch? Maybe you’ve seen a cloud formation that looked like a figure 8 and took that to be a sign?! :shock: Come on - I’ve left open tons of possibilities. Maybe your cousin in Detroit is related to someone in India - whose uncle is a truck driver that occasionally drives by Apache Labs and thought he “might” have seen a box shipping out that was either an 8000 or an Amazon Return of a Santa outfit that didn’t fit? :lol: Come on - out with it - spill the beans! :D

Best 73s,
WR4N - David
K1LSB

Postby K1LSB » Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:24 pm

Well we sure can't fault your outlook, lol!

Mark
Trucker

Postby Trucker » Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:50 pm

I think Santa is waiting on his overload permits to show up for all the extra weight he will be hauling if the new radios start shipping by Christmas.
( no inside knowledge........just a guess)
James
WD5GWY
ve7ovy

Postby ve7ovy » Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:27 pm

Hi all, new member, just placed an order for a 8000DLE MkII 500w transceiver and their 48V power supply. Payment was successful according to the invoice i got (paid via PayPal). It'll be my first Anan. Its OK if its a few months til they ship, I gotta pay off Xmas bills and this portion of the radio first, hi hi! 73 and Happy Holidays, Kevin VE7OVY
G8NOF

Postby G8NOF » Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:54 am

Just what's going on with Apache labs customer service- see below my communication with them, start from the bottom and work up:-

Hi Tony,

I find it difficult to understand that you cannot see any previous emails from me, I have ‘delivery receipts’ for all of them and some also have ‘read receipts’

I only have the 10W PA on order as can be seen below.
It was ordered and paid for early August this year.

I am simply asking as to when I am likely to receive it as your web site states shipping will start 5th October and mine was an early order.

I have said all along that within reason I will wait, as I would like the product, but as I have said, I have had no communication from you as to the situation.

I have made PayPal aware of my situation, in respect of your lack of communication.

Glenn Holt
G8NOF

From: support@apache-labs.com [mailto:support@apache-labs.com]
Sent: 14 December 2022 07:00
To: 'Glenn Holt'
Subject: RE: Apache Labs Order Detail - AC-3718

Hello Glenn,

Apologies but I cannot see any previous emails from you?

Do you have just the 10W PA on order or a Hermes card too?

Regards,

Tony

Sent: Monday, 12 December 2022 5:25 PM
To: 'Apache Labs' <support@apache-labs.com>

Is there anyone there at Apache Labs?

Are you interested in your customers?

When I ordered this product there was no indication of delivery time on your product.

I understand and I am prepared to wait for delivery but I think it is unacceptable that you do respond to customers emails!

I ask again for a response to my email below!

If you do know the answer to my question at least say so.

There is nothing worse for a customer than the feeling of being completely Ignored.

Glenn Holt
Sent: 05 December 2022 09:50
To: 'Apache Labs'

Could someone please respond to my email below.

Regards

Glenn Holt

Sent: 30 November 2022 18:18
To: 'Apache Labs'

Hi,

I realise from your web site that shipping started on 5th October, but do you know when ‘I’ will likely receive the product which I ordered early August?

Regards

Glenn Holt

Sent: 09 August 2022 12:19
To: glenn@tilehousesolutions.co.uk
Subject: Apache Labs Order Detail - AC-3718

Thank you for your order!
Please find your order summary below:

Dear Valued Customer,
We thank you for giving us this opportunity to serve you,

Order Date: 09 Aug, 2022

Order No.: AC-3718
Payment Mode: Paypal / paypal
Order Status: Pending
Payment Status: Successful

Net Amount: $199.00

Product Details Quantity Price ($) Total Price ($)
10W PA Board for Hermes
Ham Radio Products 1 $199.00 $199.00
Total Amount: $199.00
Shipping Total: $0.00
Grand Total: $199.00
wn7t

Postby wn7t » Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:39 am

Hmmmmm. I just noticed that my last post had the arrival of my old 7000DLE off by two years!

"When I purchased my 7000DLE back in mid 2015, it finally arrived in December of that year. It has been an amazing radio over the years with nary a hitch and was well worth the wait."

Make that December 2017 when I received my 7000DLE. Sorry about that, folks!

So here we are now into LATE December 2022 and, as yet no further shipping update on the 500-Watt version of the 8000DLE MK2.

I have fallen into a groove of checking this user forum every day for some encouraging shipping news from Apache Labs' management.
It's no big deal, but I find it interesting how this radio's pending release has really captured my attention. It is sort of like a kid hoping and half expecting a new bicycle for Christmas but not really certain if Santa feels I am deserving enough for such a "gift". Overall, this is a pretty small concern compared to all the events happening in the world today.

Here is wishing everyone a peaceful Christmas and a far less threatening world in the coming new year.

73 Paul WN7T
WR4N

Postby WR4N » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:08 am

wn7t wrote:Hmmmmm. I just noticed that my last post had the arrival of my old 7000DLE off by two years!

"When I purchased my 7000DLE back in mid 2015, it finally arrived in December of that year. It has been an amazing radio over the years with nary a hitch and was well worth the wait."

Make that December 2017 when I received my 7000DLE. Sorry about that, folks!

So here we are now into LATE December 2022 and, as yet no further shipping update on the 500-Watt version of the 8000DLE MK2.

I have fallen into a groove of checking this user forum every day for some encouraging shipping news from Apache Labs' management.
It's no big deal, but I find it interesting how this radio's pending release has really captured my attention. It is sort of like a kid hoping and half expecting a new bicycle for Christmas but not really certain if Santa feels I am deserving enough for such a "gift". Overall, this is a pretty small concern compared to all the events happening in the world today.

Here is wishing everyone a peaceful Christmas and a far less threatening world in the coming new year.

73 Paul WN7T

Paul, you only check once a day? LOL. :lol: I try to limit myself to hourly, but that is the best I have been able to manage. ;) So, Apache Lab was kind enough to reply to my email request for an update on my 8000 DLE MKII order. Specifically, I asked if I could realistically expect to receive my new 8000 in December of 2022. On November 15, 2022, I received the reply shown below:

support@apache-labs.com
Tue, Nov 15, 2:46 AM
to me

Hello David,

Yes, your order will be fulfilled in the first batch (December 2022),

Regards,

Apache Labs Support

We are certainly down to the wire (to my knowledge, no one has received a notification related to final payment), but I am still the eternal optimist.

Best 73s,
WR4N - David
G8NOF

Postby G8NOF » Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:28 am

That's all well and good but what about shipping updates for those customers who bought and paid in full for the 10w amplifier board and the 14bit Hermes board months ago?

Glenn Holt
G8NOF
I2NOY

Postby I2NOY » Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:44 pm

"December delivery lot" is probably intended in year 2023... :oops:

By the way, I ordered in August 2022 the new 8000 with 500 W and till now no news. :evil:
AC9PA

Postby AC9PA » Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:58 pm

We all should be used to this . Hihi. It builds anticipation and anxiety!
Keep busy and maybe you won’t think about it!
73s Byron AC9PA
K6JR

Postby K6JR » Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:24 am

Just received an email from Apache Labs. My 8000DLE MKII is delayed 6 weeks to the 3rd week of February. Due to the delay they are taking $200 off the price and paying to upgrade the shipping to expedited. That is the news for now.
k4kkl

Postby k4kkl » Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:16 pm

K6JR:

What did you do to get an email response? I've sent two emails requesting status on a V2 controller order placed March 2022 but no luck.

Mike K4KKL
Kp4car

Postby Kp4car » Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:48 pm

Yesterday I received an email from Apache Labs about the delay of 6 more weeks for the delivery of my 8000DLE 500W.

" I am contacting you to provide an update on your order and to apologise that for an expected delay of 6 weeks

from the scheduled ship date of Late December 2022. we now expect to ship out your order in the 3rd week of February 2023.

I can understand that this is very disappointing, and you may have been looking forward to receiving this radio before Christmas,

as a goodwill gesture we have approved a discount of $200 and upgraded Shipping to expedited at no extra cost to you.

Again, I would like to apologise for the delay in getting your order out."

Regards,

Abhi Prakash

Managing Director
WR4N

Postby WR4N » Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:54 pm

Kp4car wrote:Yesterday I received an email from Apache Labs about the delay of 6 more weeks for the delivery of my 8000DLE 500W.

" I am contacting you to provide an update on your order and to apologise that for an expected delay of 6 weeks from the scheduled ship date of Late December 2022. we now expect to ship out your order in the 3rd week of February 2023.

I can understand that this is very disappointing, and you may have been looking forward to receiving this radio before Christmas, as a goodwill gesture we have approved a discount of $200 and upgraded Shipping to expedited at no extra cost to you.

Again, I would like to apologise for the delay in getting your order out."

Regards,
Abhi Prakash
Managing Director

I received the same email and I’m sure all of those in the “December Delivery Lot” did as well. Surprisingly, I “think” I saw a few posts in other forums & on other pages ... from those who I “believe” specified wanting to be in the “February” Delivery Lot ... but who also received the same email. (If I’m correct, I’m happy for all buyers!) But I’m happier for the following reason: this tells me is that Apache Labs is working hard to step up their Customer Service!!! I am thrilled to see Abhi hit a home run in the Customer Service Ballpark. Huge Kudos to Abhi and A.L. ... & Merry Christmas to all!

Best 73s,
WR4N - David
k4kkl

Postby k4kkl » Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:51 pm

Regarding the V2 Controller Status (also posted under V2 pre-orders, sorry for the dupe):

As a follow up, I received an email from Apache Labs Support today, Dec 29, stating that my V2 controller would be shipped out next week. The email also says that the factory is closed until Jan 2, 2023 and that although the Raspberry Pi was out of stock globally the factory received stock last week. Happy New Year to All.

Mike K4KKL
Gadgetman

Postby Gadgetman » Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:17 am

Good day everyone,

I'm looking at an estimated time that I will be getting an email from Apache Labs on the final payment for the 7000 DLE? I made my "layaway" payment on 12Oct2022 and it's nearly 3 months. I know email communication is non-existence. What are some of your wait times in getting an email for final payment and additionally, how much longer will it take to be delivered to Florida, USA?

73's de Capt Darren
N4VFR
k4kkl

Postby k4kkl » Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:52 am

Gadgetman:

For the V2 Controller, not necessarily applicable to the 7000DLE MKII:

Order placed 03/2022, paid in full
1st status request email sent 9/20/2022, no reply
2nd status request email sent 10/6/2022, no reply
3rd status request email sent 12/24/2022, received reply 12/29/2022 stating item would ship this week (1st week of Jan) but no notification received here that it has shipped. I'll probably get it soon though. Maybe.

BTW, the phone number on the website, 91-0124-424-5173 should be 91-124-424-5173

Mike K4KKL
Phrotus

Postby Phrotus » Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:05 pm

A few days ago I received notification from DHL that my Andromeda should be delivered 1-12-23.
73, Tom
W4TMW
Phrotus

Postby Phrotus » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:13 pm

FYI......

Received my Andromeda yesterday in very good condition, delivered via DHL.

73, Tom
W4TMW

Return to “Apache Labs News”