Update

The word from the top!
Forum rules
Only admin's and moderators can start a topic in this forum, but anyone can reply to an existing topic. Off topic replies will be deleted.
administrator

Update

Postby administrator » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:57 am

Hello All,

Here is an update on the shipping status for the various models:

1. Andromeda commences shipping this week, if you have a pre-order in place expect it to be shipped within March, you will receive an update once your order is ready, thank you for your patience.

2. V2 Controllers will also commence shipping this week, we expect to ship all pre-orders by March end, as you may be aware the silicon shortage has hit the Pi Foundation Contract Manufacturers hard just like many others, the Official 7 inch touchscreen (Pi Foundation) and the Raspberry Pi 4B have been out of stock for a long time now, however, we have now procured enough to meet our current orders.

3. 7000DLE MKII is shipping, the lead time had spilled over 8 weeks for some orders, our apologies, we are now catching up fast and hope to ship most orders placed up to Feb 15th within the next 2-3 weeks, current orders have a lead time of 6-8 weeks but we are trying to ship sooner if we can.

Our Hosting company had been updating their server and you may notice some returned emails, we have raised this to them and the issue is being addressed.

Please note that most support issues can be addressed via email, however, if you do need to call us remember that we are in AEDT, Melbourne Time.

If you are calling using a long distance plan provider with no called ID, the call will be rejected, this is a security measure due to a number of scam calls with restricted called ID!

Regards,

Apache Labs Support
W3OT

Re: Update

Postby W3OT » Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:09 pm

Haven't seen any sign of shipping the 7000DLE...Mine was ordered Jan 2. I was told on 2 occasions that mine was shipping that week.
That was over a month ago. I am aware of the parts shortages, but if you can't build them, then don't promise delivery.
BPerk

Re: Update

Postby BPerk » Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:52 pm

It's been 11 weeks now for my 7000dle order.

Return to “Apache Labs News”