ANAN-G2 Shipping Update

The word from the top!
Forum rules
Only admin's and moderators can start a topic in this forum, but anyone can reply to an existing topic. Off topic replies will be deleted.
KO4ORC

Re: ANAN-G2 Shipping Update

Postby KO4ORC » Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:46 pm

Just coming back here to update…. AL emailed me a PayPal link this morning for final payment that I quickly paid, so we’ll see how long before the 100 watt G2 is here in NC. I’ll update again once I receive shipment. I honestly was just getting worried with the fraud that happened around the end of 2023, and no reply back when emailed. Should be back here in the next week or so with good news, and pictures.
K1LSB

Postby K1LSB » Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:22 am

Given the claim that AL's email account had been hacked, you might want to verify that the email you received is actually from AL, and the money you sent to the PayPal link is actually going into AL's account.

Just sayin,
Mark
KO4ORC

Postby KO4ORC » Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:05 am

K1LSB wrote:Given the claim that AL's email account had been hacked, you might want to verify that the email you received is actually from AL, and the money you sent to the PayPal link is actually going into AL's account.

Just sayin,
Mark

Yeah, I know what you mean… The final payment was requested from Apache Labs Pty Ltd. PayPal account in Australia with abhiarunoday email attached, so I’m pretty sure it should all be good.
KO4ORC

Postby KO4ORC » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:17 pm

Well, I wanted to come back here to make final report on delivery of my 100watt G2. It arrived today via FedEx with no call to customs needed, or tax needing to be paid for release. From preorder deposit to delivery it took from Dec 5th to Feb 20th, so 77 days or 11 weeks. Have to be patient with AL cause it seems some get the radio quickly, and others just have to wait a little longer. Haven’t even powered it on yet, but I’m sure all is well. Hope this helps someone thinking about buying one, or currently waiting….
Attachments
IMG_0475.jpeg
IMG_0475.jpeg (3.76 MiB) Viewed 2222 times
Trucker

Postby Trucker » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:55 pm

Congratulations! Glad to see you have received your new radio. The wait time doesn't seem too bad. Keep us posted on how you like it once you get it up and running.
James
WD5GWY
W7GES

Postby W7GES » Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:47 pm

KO4ORC wrote:Well, I wanted to come back here to make final report on delivery of my 100watt G2. It arrived today via FedEx with no call to customs needed, or tax needing to be paid for release. From preorder deposit to delivery it took from Dec 5th to Feb 20th, so 77 days or 11 weeks. Have to be patient with AL cause it seems some get the radio quickly, and others just have to wait a little longer. Haven’t even powered it on yet, but I’m sure all is well. Hope this helps someone thinking about buying one, or currently waiting….

Congratulations!

As long as yours is out of the box would you mind telling me where the serial number is?

My ARRL insurance is coming due and I need the serial number...

Everything is working perfectly so I don't want to tempt fate by unplugging the connections and pulling it out.

I have a sewer camera (it's clean!) and access to the back of my desk but want to know where to point the camera.

George / W7GES
K5WC

Postby K5WC » Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:45 pm

W7GES wrote:
KO4ORC wrote:Well, I wanted to come back here to make final report on delivery of my 100watt G2. It arrived today via FedEx with no call to customs needed, or tax needing to be paid for release. From preorder deposit to delivery it took from Dec 5th to Feb 20th, so 77 days or 11 weeks. Have to be patient with AL cause it seems some get the radio quickly, and others just have to wait a little longer. Haven’t even powered it on yet, but I’m sure all is well. Hope this helps someone thinking about buying one, or currently waiting….

Congratulations!

As long as yours is out of the box would you mind telling me where the serial number is?

Everything is working perfectly so I don't want to tempt fate by unplugging the connections and pulling it out.

I have a sewer camera (it's clean!) and access to the back of my desk but want to know where to point the camera.

George / W7GES

George my serial number was on the self sticking paper that had a barcode printed on it. Was loose in the box with the radio.

73 John K5WC
W7GES

Postby W7GES » Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:29 pm

K5WC wrote:
W7GES wrote:

Congratulations!

George / W7GES

George my serial number was on the self sticking paper that had a barcode printed on it. Was loose in the box with the radio.

73 John K5WC

Thanks! I found it in the box. I had no idea the rig came with a wifi antenna and power cord so I was surprised to find them in the bottom of the box also. Haha

George / W7GES

Sorry for the intrusion - back to the shipping update thread
KL4QG

Postby KL4QG » Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:11 pm

I ordered ALAN-G2 face model March 14,2024
I got order number confirmation on my account here Apache labs
Down payment successful PayPal
Will I get email to pay the rest of money before shipping
I’m told 3-4 weeks waiting period
Thank you all
I’m very excited try a G2
Joe Conover
KA2ZSD/KL4QG vanity call
Mrjoe

Postby Mrjoe » Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:35 pm

My order number is AC-4290
IS there a way to edit a post after sending it ?

Joe
w-u-2-o

Postby w-u-2-o » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:06 pm

Mrjoe wrote:My order number is AC-4290
IS there a way to edit a post after sending it ?

Joe

Joe--I see you have two accounts. Only one per person is allowed. Please check your email.

Also...

tempsnip.png
tempsnip.png (40.94 KiB) Viewed 1165 times
KL4QG

Postby KL4QG » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:28 pm

I answered your email delete MrJoe account and told u in email how that happen
Also KL4QG my old Alaska call I don’t use that now I went back to my original call 1987 KA2ZSD
If anyone confused about that just clearing the air here
Joe KA2ZSD
I’m not a scammer :D
I had two small stokes last year so I’m trying my best here
My order number for G-2 Screen is Ac-4290
w-u-2-o

Postby w-u-2-o » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:44 pm

No worries, Joe!

I hope you get the G2 you ordered soon.

It's unfortunate that nobody was able to answer your other question about cables.
W7GES

Postby W7GES » Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:08 pm

w-u-2-o wrote:No worries, Joe!

I hope you get the G2 you ordered soon.

It's unfortunate that nobody was able to answer your other question about cables.

I gave him a lead on a XLR to 1/4" cable that works for me off Amazon in a direct message.

JOLGOO XLR Female to 1/4/ 6.35 mm TRS Plug balanced cable 3.3 feet... - This cable I use for microphone to G2 Balanced mic input

The cable I use for my SO2R setup is homebrew from microphone to YCCC SO2R box. The YCCC SO2R output goes to the G2 mic in input on back panel.

George / W7GES
KL4QG

Postby KL4QG » Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:36 pm

Yes you did and very much thank you
Have nice weekend
Joe
amikosun

Postby amikosun » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:07 am

Who knows where to write to this damn company, what would they answer the letters and return the money?!

From 12/2022, I still have not received my order and want to return the advance payment, but I ignore my letters. I tried to write from different mailboxes - there is no sense, they are silent :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted:
syracusepro

Postby syracusepro » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:58 am

amikosun wrote:Who knows where to write to this damn company, what would they answer the letters and return the money?!

From 12/2022, I still have not received my order and want to return the advance payment, but I ignore my letters. I tried to write from different mailboxes - there is no sense, they are silent :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted:

What type of payment? Ex; PayPal? I used the contact email and worked fine. Asking for payment type, just in case your order may be one of those types no longer available for purchase, etc. Example, to pay the balance due to the banking problems.
amikosun

Postby amikosun » Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:47 am

Credit Card.
email support@apache-labs.com - ignored all my mails :evil:
nimrod

Postby nimrod » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:39 pm

I wish you luck...... my 3000 USD is gone with the wind - use your credit card insurance and save your money !!!

Nimrod
syracusepro

Postby syracusepro » Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:42 pm

amikosun wrote:Credit Card.

Two known operators received their radios, the G2 in about two month or so. To me, there is no enough man power to handle all emails. I also was answered on my second try, on the status of my order.

Not a regular way to make business, but also a way just to manage actual problems. Sadly, we have to wait, but for example, in my case, PayPal claims have a deadline of 180 days or less, so I will then have to cancel if no email to pay the difference, in order to protect my down payment.

So, assuming payment in full meant you received the email for the difference, then no product delivered, credit card company will be the way to go.
amikosun

Postby amikosun » Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:54 pm

syracusepro wrote:
amikosun wrote:Credit Card.

Two known operators received their radios, the G2 in about two month or so. To me, there is no enough man power to handle all emails. I also was answered on my second try, on the status of my order.

Not a regular way to make business, but also a way just to manage actual problems. Sadly, we have to wait, but for example, in my case, PayPal claims have a deadline of 180 days or less, so I will then have to cancel if no email to pay the difference, in order to protect my down payment.

So, assuming payment in full meant you received the email for the difference, then no product delivered, credit card company will be the way to go.

I paid directly, from the card. It was 12/2022.
What a cancellation of the operation if more than a year has passed!

They trivially ignore letters. I am at a loss, what should I do?
amikosun

Postby amikosun » Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:15 am

nimrod wrote:I wish you luck...... my 3000 USD is gone with the wind - use your credit card insurance and save your money !!!
Nimrod

how did this happen?
KL4QG

Postby KL4QG » Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:59 am

Order Number: AC-4290

Joseph Conover

I ordered G2 Screen model 14 days ago with $1000 down payment (PayPal)was told 3-4 week delivery time that was two weeks ago -
Should I cancel my order or wait
Joe KA2ZSD
amikosun

Postby amikosun » Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:26 am

KL4QG wrote:Order Number: AC-4290

Joseph Conover

I ordered G2 Screen model 14 days ago with $1000 down payment (PayPal)was told 3-4 week delivery time that was two weeks ago -
Joe KA2ZSD

no one knows. May throw, or maybe not
KL4QG

Postby KL4QG » Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:34 am

Ok I’m mean time I’m using Kenwood 890 and Ameritron Al 1500 amplifier with Myantenna 75-10 plus dipole with nice reports
Thank u
For responding
Joe KA2ZSD Alaska
w-u-2-o

Postby w-u-2-o » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:18 am

KL4QG wrote:Order Number: AC-4290

Joseph Conover

Joe KA2ZSD

I would recommend waiting. My understanding is that Paypal disputes can be opened up any time prior to 180 days after ordering. If you read through this entire topic most folks have waited approx. 4 months for their delivery. If it goes past 4 months (120 days) then it is probably time to take action.

Also, if you read through this entire topic you will find that there are six people who have reported problems with delivery over and above a lengthy wait:

- A person who reports receiving a defective 7000. The factory did not take it back. It is unknown if they ever contacted US support (Doug, W5WC) for a warrantee repair.

- A person who ordered older hardware that Apache probably has lost the ability to produce even though they promised delivery.

- A person who fell victim to a scam when Apache's email was hacked.

- 3 people who have had some sort of problem with their order of a G2, in particular amikosun.

That's probably not a complete list, but that's what's been reported here.

Again I'd recommend cautious waiting. I'd also recommend being very cognizant of your payment method and to choose a method that allows for a successful dispute process. Credit card is probably the best method, Paypal a distant second (definitely NOT "friends & family" Paypal--there's no dispute process for that). Under no circumstances pay with things like Venmo, any sort of negotiable instrument (check) or wire.
KL4QG

Postby KL4QG » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:48 am

I’ll check with Wells Fargo Monday how use my debit card as a Visa card for final payment in full when notified - I have Debit Card that has Visa .I don’t believe in just a card card -My $1000 down payment was with PayPal not friends or family
It’s been only two weeks so far .
Thank you Scott for your help and patience
Joe KA2ZSD
KL4QG

Postby KL4QG » Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:21 pm

How are we notified for final payment ?
Personal email or Apache website where we placed our down payment an received our invoice number
Joe
Jim

Postby Jim » Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:33 pm

Joe, I received an email from APache-Labs
requesting final payment.

Ordered late Nov 2023 making down payment.

Received email from Apache-Labs in Dec 2023 requesting final payment. Paid.

Received my 100w G2 (blackface) in Jan 2024.

By the way we used PayPal.

KE4WY Jim
KL4QG

Postby KL4QG » Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:57 pm

Thank you
Jim

Return to “Apache Labs News”