Antena selector relay fail.

FIRMWARE TOPICS ONLY--non-firmware topics will be MOVED
Forum rules
Until such time as the New Protocol firmware goes into general release, all discussion will be concentrated here.
EA1DAV

Antena selector relay fail.

Postby EA1DAV » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:20 am

Hi, yesterday I do the upgrade to protocol 2 after long time using my Anan 100D. I note that with Thetis and SDR console the selection of antena fail, The relay don't switch and the receiver is connected to Bypas input. If i connect antena to RX2 receiver all if fine. In I connect the antena to ports 1,2 or 3 the signal is veeery atenuated or missing. If in the config menu do a switch betwen antenas the relay don't do the 'click' but in the bypass relay i heard the click. I am lossing with this problem.

Thanks and 73 EA1DAV.
w-u-2-o

Re: Antena selector relay fail.

Postby w-u-2-o » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:40 pm

You will have to try different versions of the Angelia (100D) Protocol 2 firmware until you find one that works with your specific serial number hardware.
W1AEX

Postby W1AEX » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:17 pm

If Scott's suggestion of trying different Protocol 2 versions of the firmware does not help, you might try moving from Thetis 2.6.7 backward to Thetis version 2.6.6. There seems to be something strange about the behavior of the Antenna matrix with v2.6.7, at least for me and several others. With my 200D version 2.6.6 of Thetis runs very reliably.

I have not messed around with SDR-Console for awhile so I can't comment on the antenna switching behavior with that platform.

Rob W1AEX
"One thing I am certain of is that there is too much certainty in the world."
EA1DAV

Postby EA1DAV » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:50 pm

Fine ! at the first attemp i solve the problem. Downgrade the firmware to 11.9 and all work as expected. Now I note the audio a bit 'crispy' connected at the jack front pannel, not VAC.

The combination here is Thetis 2.6.7 and 11.9 in firmware.

Thanks for the support.

Return to “Protocol 2 Firmware (all radios)”