Worst Customer Support

N2QQF

Worst Customer Support

Postby N2QQF » Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:52 pm

I have convinced two friends to make the switch to Anan from Flex, I have to say its embarrassing that they cannot get orders processed. I am also not getting responses to any emails after they are delayed on my order by 3 weeks. We have separately sent emails to them with no answers, feedback etc...

I get orders are late, I understand there are supply chain issues beyond their reach. What I can't seem to understand are the things within their control, such as basic customer service skills. They are in full control of interacting with their customers. Lets face it, the deposits are us funding their operations which isn't common business practice. I don't think car companies take deposits for funding their operations. In fact, I can order a new car with only A small deposit and ONLY IF IT IS A CUSTOM ORDER. I understand we are talking apples and oranges here but the fact they cant answer simple email request is a major issue, especially now that I am funding my build.

I don't understand how not answering emails are an acceptable method of handling business in today's world. In fact, you cant even call them either, f you try to call them it goes unanswered....no one picks up. I know that because I have tried calling at different hours. How long do we continue to allow this to keep going before things change. Unanswered emails and outright lack of any response, basically tells me the value they place on their customers. Their silence is deafening and tells me they do not care whatsoever about us as customers... This is now my second order and I must be a fool but I maybe making a switch because of it. I recommended a few friends make the switch from flex to Anan, who have since placed orders with no responses and I am honestly embarrassed that I did. Say what you want about Flex but they have a ticketing system and they address customer issues and most certainly new orders.

I am thoroughly disappointed!!!!!
KC2QMA

Re: Worst Customer Support

Postby KC2QMA » Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:19 pm

You know the old saying “Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me”.
Anyone who pays to be treated like that is and continues to do so is just not thinking things through.
Here’s a thought what happens if the radio breaks under warranty, do think all the sudden their customer support is going to get better?
You can always pick up a used one someday.

I say get out while you can, save your money and don’t be a glutton for punishment. Unless you like that sort of thing.
N2QQF

Postby N2QQF » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:52 pm

KC2QMA wrote:You know the old saying “Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me”.
Anyone who pays to be treated like that is and continues to do so is just not thinking things through.
Here’s a thought what happens if the radio breaks under warranty, do think all the sudden their customer support is going to get better?
You can always pick up a used one someday.

I say get out while you can, save your money and don’t be a glutton for punishment. Unless you like that sort of thing.

i am almost at that point now. What amazes me more is the fact is how silent people remain about it... almost like fearing they will suffer backlash for it. I am almost ready to make the switch to the SunSDR, it may be a better option for me at the moment.
administrator

Postby administrator » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:13 am

Hello Frank,

We have emailed you twice with your order status and scheduled ship date, once last week and again today, not sure as to why you have not received these emails, maybe have a look in your spam folder,

As an update all 7000DLE MKII orders will ship within the next 2-3 weeks starting Monday the 26th of September. We expect to have all pending orders for the 7000DLE MKII shipped out within this time frame,

Regards,

Tony,
Apache Labs Support
N2QQF

Postby N2QQF » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:23 am

I have not received one email the entire time. I have emailed multiple different email addresses. i checked my spam folder many times to ensure this wasn't an issue. I have received a few email exchanges previously from Anan and there were marked a safe sender. I will await confirmation of shipment, thank you for your response.

If this is indeed the case, There seems to be an error in your outgoing email given many folks seem to be having the same problem. I also never received invoice for final payment.

I appreciate the update.
administrator

Postby administrator » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:25 am

Hello Frank,

That is a bit disconcerting, I had escalated this to Abhi and he has send an email to you about half an hour ago, have you not received that email too? can you please confirm,

Regards,

Tony
administrator

Postby administrator » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:27 am

You are correct wrt the email woes, we had our web host change our email servers due to several issues including customers not receiving emails, if you are still not receiving emails then that is a concern which we need to escalate ASAP to our web hosting provider,

Thank you for your help,

Regards,

Tony
rbduck

Postby rbduck » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:38 pm

Even three years ago they were having email issues. I complained about not receiving any replies from Apache. I then found all their
replies in a secondary junk or spam folder I never knew existed. It was well worth the wait.
Ruben
NB4R
Apache-Labs Anan 7000DLE MKII Black -- Thetis 2.9.0.X Latest Edition -- Windows 11
N2QQF

Postby N2QQF » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:26 pm

Ruben, I know its my second one that I am ordering, so i agree.

I was frustrated with the lack or contact and information, so luckily it has been addressed and we are all on track.

Thank you everyone for the follow up.
w9ac

Postby w9ac » Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:54 am

administrator wrote:You are correct wrt the email woes, we had our web host change our email servers due to several issues including customers not receiving emails...

Consider creating a Gmail account as a back-up to your business mail sever. For my business, it's an ongoing problem with some client's trying to send messages that never arrive. In several instances, the back-up account has saved me from their wrath. I check the back-up mail account every few days.

Paul, W9AC
drwil

Postby drwil » Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:05 pm

Good morning. I received a couple of emails earlier in July and August this Summer from Apache Labs support in response to my inquiry about my order. The update as to the shipping coming up on October 5th for the Andromeda orders I receive via one of the community posts by Tony from Apache Lab support. I have NOT received any emails for payment of the balance on the Andromeda I ordered on May 22, 2022. I hope the shipping of the backlogs goes as said by Tony in that post. I will wait for that invoice email in the coming days before October 5, 2022. 73 de NM4W Dr. WiL

Return to “Sales, Delivery, Warranty & Repair Discussions”