Has anyone heard from Doug Wigley?

Dennis KA0SWR

Has anyone heard from Doug Wigley?

Postby Dennis KA0SWR » Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:49 am

A few weeks ago I had a lengthy email exchange with Doug about my 100D and ended up sending it to him. On May 23rd I received an email indicating he had received the radio and would probably start on it later that week. This week I have sent emails and a phone message with no response so far. This isn't like Doug and I am concerned. Not in a big hurry for the radio. I hope he is just to busy to respond or on vacation. Dennis ka0swr
AA0U

Re: Has anyone heard from Doug Wigley?

Postby AA0U » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:58 am

Dennis,

I had a few very nice email exchanges with Doug just yesterday. All seemed fine to me.
I sent my radio to him today.
Zack AA0U
Dennis KA0SWR

Postby Dennis KA0SWR » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:39 am

AA0U wrote:Dennis,

I had a few very nice email exchanges with Doug just yesterday. All seemed fine to me.
Zack AA0U

Okay, good to hear Zack.
Probably a busy time for him.
WR4N

Postby WR4N » Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:11 pm

Dennis KA0SWR wrote:A few weeks ago I had a lengthy email exchange with Doug about my 100D and ended up sending it to him. On May 23rd I received an email indicating he had received the radio and would probably start on it later that week. This week I have sent emails and a phone message with no response so far. This isn't like Doug and I am concerned. Not in a big hurry for the radio. I hope he is just to busy to respond or on vacation. Dennis ka0swr

Hi Dennis, did you hear from Doug? I have a new ANAN that I "think" has a significant problem. I am going to attempt to contact Apache Labs and get instructions from them. I don't know if they will want it shipped to Doug to back to them ... so I am just curious how your experience ended.
RADIO: ANAN 7000 DLE MK2 (Black Version) Thetis 2.8.11.
PC: HP Desktop - Intel Core i7 (10th Gen) - 16GB memory - 512GB SSD - Intel UHD Graphics 630 - WINDOWS 10 (100% Dedicated to ANAN)
PS: ASTRON 35 AMP (100% Dedicated to ANAN)

Best 73s,
WR4N - David
w-u-2-o

Postby w-u-2-o » Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:24 pm

Consider starting a new topic about your problem, David, maybe it's not a problem at all.
Ken

Postby Ken » Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:13 pm

AA0U wrote:Dennis,

Zack AA0U

Hello,

I have also try to communicate with Doug with no luck.

Is he using a new email address?

I had sent an Anan into him a good while back before 2020 and he had done a fantastic job on repairing it.
I have a 10E from a friend who would like to have it sent in but I have not heard back from Doug since I had emailed him.

If someone could please send me his email address to confirm or not to confirm the one I have to my personal email address (Good On QRZ) it would be very appreciative.

Thank you.
Ken
WB4AM
w-u-2-o

Postby w-u-2-o » Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:09 pm

The best way to get in touch with Doug is as follows:

dwigley@apache-labs.com or support@apache-labs.com

Return to “Sales, Delivery, Warranty & Repair Discussions”