7000 Support, Manufacture and Shipping Update

KD1GA

7000 Support, Manufacture and Shipping Update

Postby KD1GA » Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:35 pm

I just wanted to let everyone know my status and what I experienced with a recent order placed for a ANAN-7000DLE MKII 100W HF & 6M Transceiver (Black Edition). I placed my order and pre-payment on December 6, 2022. As you know the product page lists approximately 3-4 weeks for manufacture and shipment. After 3 weeks i pinged Customer Support for the status of the order. I received a reply from Tony in less than 24 hours stating that my actual shipment was closer to 5 weeks. At 5 weeks pinged Tony again, and again a very quick response from Tony that detailed exactly where my transceiver was in the manufacturing process and that it would ship within the next few days. Today, January 12, 2022, I received an invoice for the balance and a note informing me that shipping information would be provided after payment.

So far it looks they are over the hump when it comes to supply chain issues and that they are building these units in a duration that is pretty close to the pre-pandemic time frame. I'll post again when the unit is received to update folks on how that all went. Then i'm sure I will have a bunch of inane questions on getting this thing on the air :D.

I would be remiss in not mentioning again the great customer service I received from the good folks at Apache Labs, Thank you for the service it's nice to experience that for change!
Vin KD1GA
KD1GA

Re: 7000 Support, Manufacture and Shipping Update

Postby KD1GA » Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:29 pm

Just an update. My 7000 shipped Monday and DHL is showing a Friday delivery. So my Order was placed December 6th and receipt looks like January 20. Not too shabby!!!!
Vin KD1GA

Return to “Sales, Delivery, Warranty & Repair Discussions”