Major Shipping delay on 10w PA board and no status updates for months

G4MSA

Major Shipping delay on 10w PA board and no status updates for months

Postby G4MSA » Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:55 am

It has now been over a year waiting for my 10 w PA board to be delivered. My emails to support no longer get responded to . The worst customer service support I have ever experienced. They have my money and I still have no product . I don’t know what do next other than write of the money or take legal action in India with the help of a good friend of mine . What can I say . I’m amazed they are still in business if this is how they treat their customers who through their network could have good influence growing their business.
Trucker

Re: Major Shipping delay on 10w PA board and no status updates for months

Postby Trucker » Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:07 pm

G4MSA wrote:It has now been over a year waiting for my 10 w PA board to be delivered. My emails to support no longer get responded to . The worst customer service support I have ever experienced. They have my money and I still have no product . I don’t know what do next other than write of the money or take legal action in India with the help of a good friend of mine . What can I say . I’m amazed they are still in business if this is how they treat their customers who through their network could have good influence growing their business.

What method did you use for payment? Depending on how you paid, you can protest the payment with your bank or other institution. Or, you can request a refund from Apache Labs.
I would try requesting a refund first. If you don't get a response in a reasonable amount of time, go to whatever method you made payment and contest the charge and get your money back that way. As long as you have proof you made payment but, didn't receive the product, you should be able to recover your money.
James
WD5GWY.
rdwing

Postby rdwing » Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:17 pm

G4MSA,
If you go down that road I would like to participate. Apache Labs promised a replacement for this defective 7000 2.5 that they delivered to me while ago now. They strung me along, never delivered a replacement, and when I tried to recover funds via my payment processor they fought those cases. Good luck.
G4MSA

Postby G4MSA » Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:35 am

James thanks for your response and advice . I checked and I now see that I paid using PayPal so I have opened an escalated case with them to demand a refund. It is very disappointing that I have had to take this route after receiving multiple false promises from Tony at Apache labs support followed by no response at all to multiple emails over many months . They don’t deserve to still be in business. Buyer beware !!!!!!! It is clear from the forum that they have also offered others a lousy customer support experience. I don’t blame Tony in Australia but their owner in India who clearly does not know how to run a customer centric business outside of the development lab . Tony is just the middle man put in a different position I’m sure without the required support from India. The concerns of the global amateur radio community were there when they started business and now it is clear they were valid . Very disappointing.
G4MSA

Postby G4MSA » Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:32 pm

Update . I have requested a refund from Apache Labs as they still have not shipped me the 10w PA board for which they accepted my order and banked my money. No response from Apache Labs or refund after several follow ups . What can I say . On my next business trip to India I think I may visit their facility . I have no other options it seems. One of a number of people who ordered this product and never received it.

Return to “Sales, Delivery, Warranty & Repair Discussions”