Scam related - Please read

nimrod

Scam related - Please read

Postby nimrod » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:40 am

Hello,

I was scammed when trying to buy G2 from Apache Labs; I paid
For G2, money was transferred to the company to find out that the company email server was hacked and that part of the money was sent to a fraudulent account. So far, the company CEO has failed to take responsibility. I would like to know if other hams have been scammed and want to discuss the next step with me.

My email is nimrod@schwartz.co.il. Please email me your story, and I will coordinate the following steps to get our fully paid radios.

Tnx

Nimrod
Trucker

Re: Scam related - Please read

Postby Trucker » Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:44 pm

Have you contacted an attorney as I suggested some time ago? Until you do, I think you are not going to get anything accomplished.
James
WD5GWY
KC2QMA

Postby KC2QMA » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:26 pm

nimrod wrote:Hello,

I was scammed when trying to buy G2 from Apache Labs; I paid
For G2, money was transferred to the company to find out that the company email server was hacked and that part of the money was sent to a fraudulent account. So far, the company CEO has failed to take responsibility. I would like to know if other hams have been scammed and want to discuss the next step with me.

My email is nimrod@schwartz.co.il. Please email me your story, and I will coordinate the following steps to get our fully paid radios.
Tnx
Nimrod

You are wasting your time here we are just users of anan radio we are not the owners of Apache Labs, There is NO way for any of us to help you.
If you have been a victim of fraud then the first thing you should have done is contact your bank or credit card company. Also you can contact and attorney to see what legal action you can take to resolve you issue.
You have been posting the same thing on the community forum for months and as you have noticed no one here can help you.

Good luck but you will get NO help here!
nimrod

Postby nimrod » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:41 am

Hi,

Month, not months, then - yes, I am talking to a few lawyers, but since the company is registered in Australia, it takes some effort,
All the lawyers I talked to are on the same page - internal fraud of a company fails under the company's full responsibility.

I did my best to help the company and push my bank to try and reverse the transaction - no go, the scammers already took the money
out of the bank.

I know that none of the users can help me as an individual, but - I spread my case and asked other people who have been scammed to
Join me, which might help us all stand in front of the company as a group.

One thing makes me wonder: you buy an expensive radio from AL like all the others in this and other groups; I hope that you got one, and on
time, and that your emails were answered promptly and the service you need from time to time was provided swiftly

But - it is not the case with AL; now, on top of the above, you can add the failure to take responsibility for internal fraud and put it
on us, the clients - and you can't be somewhat more supportive?

Take care
Nimrod
4X1BG

Return to “Sales, Delivery, Warranty & Repair Discussions”