Virtual Serial Port connection between SDR-Console and Thetis
- Thetis uses the main rig for reception (f.e. ANAN)
- SDR-Console uses a cheap RTL stick or SDRplay, no antenna needed, ignore FFT and WF, only
needed so SDR-Console’s radio can be started.
- Thetis follows SDR-Console (tuning + most important modes)
- Needs a few Virtual Serial Ports (VSP) installed: com0com will do. VSP port numbers in the document are examples (my situation).
- VSP ports connection via Omni-Rig
Main benefits to do this: Favourites, Memories and Frequency Database from SDR-Console can be used to direct your main rig in Thetis. (Rx only)
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- VSP connection SDRC and Thetis.pdf
- (111.79 KiB) Downloaded 124 times
73 PD3LK Leon