Thetis open collector output Request

Cosmo1stgen

Thetis open collector output Request

Postby Cosmo1stgen » Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:27 pm

I dont know if this is the correct place to post this. I noticed having returned to thetis after a long time that the open collector outputs now have alot more config options one in particular I was looking for is the EXT amp control which is great! But.

Having used the latest pihpsdr for a little while I have 1 request to the current devolper that may be of intrest to those with LDG tunners or somthing that uses a simalar interface.

In PIHPSDR you can configure one of the outputs for the tune button (like you can now with thetis) but you have the option of configurable timers with extra "buttons" MEMORY OR FULL from the menu to allow the ldg tuners to go into memory or full tune mode. It is a simple matter of contorlling the open collector to stay enabled for a pre determined amout of time (for me I set 1 sec for memory 5 sec for full) to allow the tuner to go into the tuning mode of choice.

Pressing tune then pressing MEM or FULL will start the timer and put the tuner into that mode. This would be great to add to thetis and it seems its almost there.

Please let me know if this already exists and I am crazy and not seeing it. If not it would be a great additon to thetis and super simple to interface to the tuner

Thank you
Ryan
KK6DZB

Return to “Thetis”