I posted this here because I have been reading of this issue of the frequency loss at Thetis startup, I folded Steve's "database.cs" source file into my Thetis repository, not sure but hoping maybe a resolve to this issue. I did a compare of the two files and could see some differences in regards to the frequency / band data. I had to go through a few more steps to get everything to compile and run but all looks good on my machine. I have been working with Thetis on my own copy at the location above. This is something I have been working with for a very long time, it has some things in the coding that I just worked with, mainly dealing with the "Collapsed view", placement of forms, etc. I have a listing of notes on the repository. It is the latest version 2.10.1, If you use "vac" you will notice a slight audio delay at startup, this is on purpose, seems to help with audio stabilization, in my operation anyway, all I am doing is toggling the buffer value and setting it back to your original setting.
Let me make something real clear here, I am not a developer as in that Ritchie and Steve are, they are the real deal. All I enjoy doing is learning the coding around Thetis, I just put this out there maybe to help get the ball rolling to help with clearing this error up. I am not trying to put any version of Thetis out there to confuse anyone, I have it labeled with my call for that reason. Again, I'm not able to work continuously with the Thetis coding, still have a day job, ha ha, not retired yet. It is there if anyone wants to check out.